Before I was organising subprojecs into action groups, however I found that it is easier to create a Project Folder for the master project, then put the subprojects there. That way you can clearly see your subprojects, otherwise they get lost within all the actions.
I am using a bit more complex structure like this:
folder “Regatta Toulon - Nice”
- project “Visa to France”
- folder “Tickets”
– project “Tickets Moscow - Toulon”
– project “Tickets Nice - Moscow”
- folder “Ammunition”
– project “Ammunition: sailing gear”
– project “Ammunition: gadgets & equipment”
and so on.
So, the structure contains:
- megaproject “Regatta Toulon - Nice”;
- project groups like “Ammunition”, containing projects;
Once I used subprojects (actions within actions) but found it not convenient.