Where do I set up keyboard shortcuts for Clippings?

I’m unable to find where are settings for Clippings. The only thing I can see about it is “Clipping shortcut” in General Preferences. And when I click on it System Preferences opens with Keyboard Shortcuts open. But I cannot see there anything about OmniFocus or Clippings…

1 Like

I had the same question - click “Services” in the left panel, then scroll down to “Omnifocus: Send to Inbox”. For me, the old one was still there, and checked, and there should be a second one there as well, unchecked. Check the second one and (optionally) uncheck the first. Give the second one a shortcut keystroke and you’re good.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, Stevebob! I was wondering about this too, having forgotten that Clippings was an OS X Service. Appreciate you showing us the way.

Yes, thanks @stevebob!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hmmm…have unticked OF1 and created the same shortcut for clippings for OF2…but its still not showing up in preferences and I get the beep when I try to use it. Anyone got any thoughts?

I realize this sounds like lazy troubleshooting, but I am actually serious when I say that rebooting (or simply logging out and back in) might help this work.

1 Like

@stevebob thx, try my best to learn of3