Why are Projects and Action Groups are only shown when selecting "Remaining" in Tags View?

Could somebody explain" Why are Projects and Action Groups are only shown when selecting “Remaining” in Tags View?"

When I am in the tags view and select “available” my action groups and projects which have the desired tag are not being shown. However I want to see my available tasks (only) and my available projects and action groups in the tags view. Can anybody understand the logic behind this or show me a workaround?

Projects and groups are considered blocked by the actions they contain, the concept being that you wouldn’t mark them complete until you’ve completed those child actions. This is also why the project/group is displayed after its actions in non-hierarchical views.

Not sure that helps with what you’re trying to do, but that’s the idea anyway 😬

4 Likes

Thank you very much for explaining! However I cannot really understand OFs logic on this part, but anyway I have to move on.

So a “workaround” for this would be to create a child task with the same name, so I can see it in the tags view when I select “available only”.

If you have other suggestions I would be glad to know :-)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.