Recently returned to OmniFocus 2 (OF2) again after been using 2Do and Daylite for a couple of years. The OmniFocus 2 has many great things now compared to v1.5, but the syncing don’t seem to be up to par yet or have I’ve just missed some new OF2 settings maybe?
Though I have the same number of items in my Inbox on all 3 devices after sync, I get three DIFFERENT list results?! Meaning all items are there in the Inbox, but shown in different orders (sorting) / device!
Is this maybe a known sync issue or is it just some preferences I missed?
- Started w my Mac w all my tasks imported from previous OF1.5.
- Synced it to Omnifocus Sync server.
- Started OF2 on iPhone + synced it.
- Started OF2 on iPad + synced it.
- Been organizing stuff on several of the devices, but never at the same time.
- Manually synced after every OF2 “session”, to make sure it synced.
A. Discovered after a few days that the list are presented in different order on the different devices.
B. Checked my View settings on all devices = “Remaining”. OK
C. Still same problem.
OF2 Mac (2.0.4 (v87.19 r222363)) + OF2 iPhone (v2.4.3) + OF2 iPad (v2.0.2)
Please advice asap. Any advice, suggestions or tips would be great. Thank’s!