White Text Background in Project View

Is the white text background of projects in project view a glitch in recent builds or intended to be that way?

Glitch on newer-than-usual operating systems! (Could you confirm that is indeed the case here, though? Better yet, maybe confirm by writing into ofpreview@omnigroup.com if you haven’t already.)

Hey everyone, I’m loving the new counter beside the projects in the Context and Project views but I’m finding the new white background really hard on the eyes and preferred the older one with just the text. I’m wondering if anyone else is having a hard time with the contrast. Maybe there will be a way of styling that in the final version?

In case it isn’t clear from derek’s post, we’re pretty sure that the only users who see/saw this bug are running pre-release versions of OS X (which by the way, they probably shouldn’t post screenshots of on a public forum). If you’re running OS X 10.9.2 or earlier and seeing the white background, please email us.

I’m a horrible person. I’m indeed running OS X 10.9.3 (13D38). I just sent off a note to ofpreview@omnigroup.com.

Keep being awesome.

I’m running 10.9.3 as well. Lol, forgot I was even running that!

Just wanted to add that the latest version as of April 19th, has seemed to have corrected the issue at the current beta of 10.9.3 :)