Almost always file conflicts between MacBook and iPad

I use OmniPlan almost exclusively on my Mac. I have it on my iPad and iPhone as an emergency backup. My OmniPlan files ont the Mac are synced by OmniPresence. The problem is that almost every time I open the file in iOS, this results in files with names like: XX (conflict 2 from anders on Anderss-MacBook-Pro-3) This happens even if Omniplan is closed on the Mac.
Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

@AndersH Sorry for the trouble! If you’d like to email or call our Support team they should be able to talk through this issue with you and hopefully help identify how you can reduce conflict files when syncing. They can be reached at omniplan@omnigroup.com or by phone Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm Pacific at 1 (800) 315-6664 or 1 (206) 523-4152.

Alternatively, if you’re running OmniPlan 3 on an iOS 11 device, you could try switching to syncing your files via iCloud instead of OmniPresence.

I am using OmniPlan 3 on iOS 11. I didn’t know I could sync via iCloud. This is great news! I’ll try and see if it works better.

I love OmniPlan and Omnifocus, awesome products.

@AndersH We introduced this functionality in OmniPlan 3.7, alongside Apple’s new Files app! More info here: https://support.omnigroup.com/documentation/omniplan/ios/3.7/en/managing-your-project-files/#using-the-files-app-on-ios-11

Many thanks!