AppleScript to copy tasks in a perspective to Reminders

Has anyone already built an AppleScript that would prompt you for an OF perspective and then copy all of its tasks into a Reminders list? I’d like to be able to change the order of the tasks temporarily up and down. It seems like it would be a simple script, but it’s been 6 months since I decided to write it, and I haven’t had time to start it. So maybe someone else already has one.

If all you want to do is reverse the order of the tasks you could try this.

• Download Sublime Text.
  • Select all the tasks you want to copy in Omnifocus and select Edit → Copy As Taskpaper in the menu bar.
  • Paste into Sublime
  • Cmd + a to select everything.
  • In the menu bar select Edit → Permute Lines → Reverse
  • Copy everything
  • Paste back into Omnifocus

Thank you for your reply.
That’s not quite what I’m after. I have perspectives on the Mac that are pretty easy to read because of the grouping. But on the iPad, they aren’t so easy to read. The perspective for Flagged doesn’t even offer me an option to group it. I like to enter & manage tasks through OmniFocus, but I often like to manipulate/sign off on tasks using Reminders on the phone.

What I’m looking for is to be able to export all of my tasks in the Flagged, Attention, or Available perspectives directly to Reminders. Then I can arrange the items in a tentative order at the start of the day in Reminders that I can’t do in OmniFocus.

Does that better describe what I’m trying to do?

Yes, I understand now.

If you give everything in those perspectives the same tag, you can rearrange the order of tasks freely on the Tags perspective. I have a “This” tag and then nested tags inside the This tag: “Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday”. This allows me to quickly tag everything I want to do for the week as “This” and then I can drag and drop or allocate them days by Tagging them with the specific date. Looks like this

If you really want to use the reminders app, I wrote a plugin that will copy across your tasks to a calendar app here which may give some inspiration for how to go about writing something similar for reminders. I might have a look at adding an option to add to Reminders at some point but I’m currently super busy so I won’t be doing any work on the plugin for a few months.