Bulk select Options on iOS?

May be missing something super obvious, but is there a way when looking at a perspective to select all rows? For example, let’s say I have 20 items in the inbox or a perspective that shows all items past deadline and tagged next. So far, I usually tap edit and manually select each item to bulk reschedule, but it’s a bit tedious. A simple select all (like on the desktop) would be fantastic — is there a way to do this?

No, and the app doesn’t appear to support the iOS two-finger gesture to select multiple items, which would be useful.

bummer. that’d be fantastic, something similar to what works in Mail

Maybe I’m getting it wrong or don’t understand you but there is a bulk edit option on iOS. Tap ‘Edit’ and you’re sorted!

bulk edit, yes, but you have to manually select each thing you want to edit. it’s the bulk select in one or two taps that i’m looking for, alas.

1 Like

If you’re using OmniFocus on an iPad with a hardware keyboard, you can select everything in the outline by going into bulk edit mode (i.e tapping Edit) and pressing ⌘A. At this point, you could deselect any items that you don’t want to include in the bulk edit by tapping on them.

I’m not aware of any other way to quickly select everything in the outline. I encourage you to submit this as a feature request to Omni by going into ⚙️ Settings and tapping Contact Omni.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.