Changing Task line thickness

I know this has been brought up many times, but I haven’t found a solution. I am still using Omniplan 1.7 because all of the post 2 versions have giant kindergarten sized task bars.

Oddly it doesn’t look like there are any thickness style attributes in 3.5, long after the 2.0 complaints. Am I missing something, or has this still not been addressed yet?

In OmniPlan 3, Gantt bars scale alongside font scaling - if you use a smaller font size (I’ve used 9 in this screenshot), the Gantt bars are to closer to OmniPlan 1’s width.

Hope this helps!

Hmmm… I don’t see any change when adjusting font size in OP 3.5. Here is the comparison between OP 1.7, 3.5 and 3.5 with smaller font. The difference is really big, partly the fatter lines, and partly the bigger gaps. Measured on screen, OP 3.5 takes 40% more vertical screen space than OP 1.7.

What am I doing wrong? How do I adjust the line thickness and gap spacing?

@taharvey The behavior you’re seeing might be caused by how you changed your document’s font - changing the “Project Font” in the Styles View should result in the behavior illustrated in my screenshot.

More information about working in OmniPlan 3’s new Styles View is available here: https://support.omnigroup.com/documentation/omniplan/mac/3.5/en/working-in-styles-view/

That said, it is not currently possibly to reduce the spacing between lines in the Gantt or Outline view. We do have an open feature request for this functionality - I’ll attach your comments to the feature request so that the rest of the team is aware you’d find it useful to be able to condense your task view.