Today I discovered that if I highlight text in an OmniOutliner doc, press Command-C to copy it, I am unable to paste it into the Notes app running on my iPhone 16. Both of these devices are running the latest release of macOS/iOS (27.0.1). Note that doing this kind of cut/paste works between the Mac native TextEdit (Firefox as well) and the iOS Notes app in the same network environment (my house) so it seems to be a OO bug. Anyone else see this?
To add to this mystery, I can copy/paste from OmniFocus on Mac to Notes on iPhone so it’s not all Omni apps that have this issue with the Universal Clipboard.
Omni support tells me this is a known bug that they are working on.
1 Like
Try on system preferences deactivating/activating continuity. Try it with another device to find which one is failing
Thanks for your suggestions. I have tried those things then I emailed Omni support and they tell me it’s a known bug in OF so I’m going to stop trying until they issue a fix.