Create new project

Is there any way on IOS, specifically on the ipad (9.7 pro) of creating a project from scratch whilst in the inbox without

1. creating a task and turning it into a project
  2. Going to the relevant folder and creating a project there.

I find either method above bumps me out of my flow when I’m doing my weekly review and want to just log that I’m working on a project and move onto the next thing. I can sort out the detail later.

you could use shortcuts to create a new project? (just shout at siri to create it?)

Hello,

When on the inbox and remember a new project, I usually create the first task of it and when adding to a project simply type the name of the new project, thus creating it in the project list.

I do this too. You can also tap Done and then tap back into the task. Then in the bottom left you have the option to convert to a project. Second glyph from the left.

Thank you all for your suggestions, I was looking for something a lot quicker, shortcuts may be the way to go, but it’s almost a shame to leave OF to do this in another app, even if it is by voice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.