Defer dates +1 day/week/month: OmniJS Script (Mac/iOS)

I’m glad this is useful to you, @ncwilson1111.

Update: I completely rewrote the Plug-In to match OmniFocus default buttons (+1 day, etc…) behaviour. Could be found in my repository:

Hi unlocked,
thanks for the scripts, they are working for me, but not all of them. The defer 1 day script works as long as the tasks already do have a defer date. But the one that are using a specific time (tomorrow or this weekend) throw the following error:

Using 3.11.7

Thanks and all the best
Jan

Hello, Jan. From the screenshot, I can see you are using other Plug-In, since there is no deferTomorrow.omnijs file in the repository. Could you please download the latest version and tell me if it works for you ?

Hi,
this is just because I copy / pasted the code from GitHub into an empty file that I already used when I tried to code it myself. But I just double checked and used the original files from GitHub and it still shows.

I use an M1 MBA und Big Sur (11.3.1) or iOS 14.5 on an iPhone Pro 11.
Greetings
Jan

Thank you, @janharder. Will fix it and post an update, later.

@janharder, just a follow-up. I found the issue. As soon as I solve the problem, I will post an update. I think that is going to occur in the next few days.

Awesome thanks a lot

@janharder, just updated “+1 day”, “+1 week” and “+1 month” from Defer folder. Could you tell me if it works for you, now ?

I will update the rest of Plug-Ins probably tomorrow.

Here they are:

they do! Thanks a lot again. Great improvement in my daily routine.

1 Like