Did I get my own dedicated server?

I didn’t use OmniFocus quite some time because the syncing here in Denmark was painfully slow and often resulting in actions not being synced or sometimes duplicated.
Then things changed when the servers got updated and even more with the new background sync.
Now it’s like I have got my own dedicated server at OG. Syncing is now really fast!
So, I really just want to say thank you for your hard work :)

2 Likes

@maxjensen Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you can really tell that our work has improved the sync experience. I’ll share your excitement with the rest of the team, too!

If you’re interested, we’ve got a support article talking about how Push works. We also have a couple of more technical posts from one of the engineers who worked on the project on our developer blog.

Part 1 is about our processing for choosing the programming language we did, and Part 2 explores more about our design choices, and the technology available to us! There are a few more posts coming in the series, so if you find them interesting, stay tuned!

2 Likes

Yeah, Of course you can have it by the way. Well am using my dedicated server since from year no issues are arisen from Dedicatedhosting4u.com

Thank you.