Does anyone have a white/light/Things3-like theme to share?

Hi,

I love the OF2 app, but it really is not very pretty to look at… I would like a minimalist, white look much like the new Things 3 app that was just released.

Spent a good few hours last night trying to create a custom theme like that, but I was not very successful. Started setting everything to white and then the top bar became standard grey… Not sure what I’m doing wrong, but I’m obviously not skilled enough to do this.

So, if anyone has a theme like that, or would be kind enough to take a stab at it, it would be much appreciated!

thx

That was my goal with this. Let me know what you think!

ScottyJ

I actually saw and tested your theme. I would still prefer if the top section was white, as well as the left most section:

If you know how to set these backgrounds to white, please let me know and I can adjust yours.

Thanks for taking an interest in my question!

Those are some great ideas!

Unfortunately, the top bar can’t be controlled - that’s not adjustable (I’m pretty sure). The left bar turns white for the highlighted element, but I’m pretty sure the others can’t be affected either.

I think I have this about as close as possible to minimized. You might hide the menu bar to reduce the number of visual elements?

ScottyJ