Downgrade back to OF 1?

I’ve given up on OF2 - the complete and total lack of customization (you can’t even resize columns!) is absolutely mind-blowing. So, since I can’t afford to waste any more time fighting a tool that forces users into a very very very very narrow view of how people do/should work, I’m going back to OF1.

Are there any special tips/instructions to go back to OmniFocus 1, or will just deleting 2, and installing 1, revert back with the database intact?

[edit]

no, you can’t do that. But you can copy your database file from the ~/Library/Containers… location to ~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus location and revert back.

So new question - does OF1 work on 10.10? If so, then I’m good. If not, well, then we’re at the mercy of Omni fixing the problems (i.e. restoring basic functionality from OF1).

[end edit]

I´m having the same problem. My vision is very bad, and I´m dependent on very big fonts in order to work. This is so annoying! Please make it possible to change fonts, OF-staff!!

I went back to OF1 as well. I have both versions installed and sync via the Omni Sync Server with know issues.

Same here, I also gave up OF2 for many reasons. I wish OmniTeam would actually be reading and responding to concerns of the users, not just back petting and assuring OF2 is the biggest success on iTunes and AppStore.

I also have downgraded back to OF1. I could no longer stand the ineffeciencly with which it handled any workflow I tried to throw at it. Also, the UI, the mode I interacted with it, it more I disliked it. At least with OF1
my dislike of the UI is minor and constant and I can see and analyse my tasks clearly