Duplicate existing perspectives?

Is there a way to create a copy of an existing perspective to use as a starting point for a new one?

3 Likes

I don’t think so, unfortunately. I’d love this for perspective sharing, too! A good one to email.

ScottyJ

1 Like

Let’s see if this works @SupportHumans

Sorry for the delay! We’ve been doing our best to catch up. There’s been high phone and email volume since OmniFocus 3 for Mac shipped.

OmniFocus 3 for Mac allows you to duplicate perspectives by choosing from the top menubar: Perspectives > Show Perspectives. Then you can click to select a perspective, then click the gear icon down in the bottom left corner of the Perspectives window, and select “Duplicate Perspective.”

OmniFocus 3 for iOS does not currently support duplicating existing perspectives, but we have a feature request on file for that functionality! I can add your comments to the report on file for the rest of the team to see. In the future, I encourage reaching out to us via email at omnifocus@omnigroup.com with feature requests, since we monitor our email queues much more closely than we do the forums.

I hope this helps!

4 Likes