Duration incorrect

Hi,
new to omniplan.
somehow the duration per task is incorrect.

I have a super simple project w tasks and some subtasks. Just want to manually enter the start and end dates and see the gantt chart. I do not want Omniplan to adjust the dates whatsoever.

See attached for image of the Gantt chart. Work hour settings: 7 days a week, 8 hrs a day. But actually, I’d rather have Omniplan counter the actual calendar days and don’t mind the hours (which in my reality are flexible).

How can I keep my manually entered start and end dates with the correct actual duration based on calendar days?

The above image is incorrect. In that one Omniplan had auto-adjusted the dates already.

See this image, where you see that the duration is wrong.
Eg the first task has start date April 16 and End date Oct 18, which is 26 w and 4 days in calendar days. This is what I would like to see. Instead, Omniplan gives as duration 46 w and 2,5 days. Almost double the actual duration What is going on??

@Sketch It’s hard to tell what’s going on here from just your screenshots - would it be possible for you to send a file in to our Support team so that we can look into this with you in more depth? They can be reached at omniplan@omnigroup.com. Thanks!