Enhancements to the Forecast view calendar?

Its almost 2018 now and I still hope this is top of the list for OF3!!!

Agreed. OmniFocus should be an easy to use record of the past in addition to doing what it excels at: planning for the future.

Adding this one simple feature would make it so.

I know OmniFocus and GTD in general are future focused. Its all about for planning for future events. But I also use OmniFocus as an infobase . A record of all the things I have done in the past.

It would be IMMENSELY USEFUL to me if I had one simple place in Omni Focus to go back into the past and see…" hmmm… what were the last things I did in the office before I left on vacation. December 22 2016"

It would also make past year archives, when you expunge old records, MUCH MORE USEFUL.

Simply allowing the Forecast calendar to go to any date in the past would allow this.

Please make it so!!!

(Also: Sometime I am entering things I completed yesterday or in the past just to have a record of when I did something. And this is why it is also frustrating that you cannot enter tasks that occurred in the past on iOS. I have to use my Mac to do it. Grrrr… almost make the iOS version useless for me.)

1 Like