I’m a visual thinker. I would like to improve the image handling in omnifocus. I images alot when reserching what to buy for example. Here are my suggestions:
- Separate description for each image.
- Quick browse through images (showing description) using left &right arrows on the mac and swipe in iOS.
- Have notes and images be separate, right now you can’t expand notes on the mac and not show that tasks images.
- Give a task a “cover image” that shows in the list.
- Good for “visual thinkers” like me. I just need a reminder in the list view that this one task is that I need to buy a lamp.