Feature Request: Insert time delay between sequential tasks

I have a repeating set of sequential tasks for doing my laundry. The set of four tasks repeat weekly. I really want a way to insert a delay between each one and as far as I can tell OmniFocus currently doesn’t offer a way to do this.

Looking at my example in the screenshot below, you willsay that there are four tasks that appear in order, after each one is checked off:

1. Put laundry onto wash
  2. Put laundry in the dryer (or out to dry)
  3. Fold laundry
  4. Put laundry away

While these events appear in sequence as part of my daily rituals I really want a way to insert a delay between each one of say 2 hours. That way I can free up my task list until it is time to return to them.

I ideally sequential tasks/projects need to have an option to enter the delay between each one. This way when you tick off a task there is a delay of x minutes/hours/days before the next task in the list appears.

It may be that this is currently possible but I have not been able to figure it out. If not, please add this!

1 Like

Interesting idea.

These forums aren’t intended for feature requests. Instead, I encourage you to contact The Omni Group by choosing Contact Omni from the Help menu or by emailing omnifocus@omnigroup.com.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.