Feature Request: Resize and reconfigure inspector panel, including resize of notes field

I have a giant monitor and I like to use OF in a large window. It would be great if I could drag to resize the width of the Inspector panel (actually, all columns for that matter), as this would let me optimize screen real estate.

Also, the Notes field is one of the most important fields but it is relegated to a tiny box in the lower right corner. Please give us the ability to reconfigure the Inspector panel (to re-arrange and turn on/off items) as well as the ability to resize the Notes box.

2 Likes

I agree, Notes are often very important - sometimes verbose. A larger footprint would be very helpful - maybe a wider space.

I’ve started playing with the iOS version of OmniFocus and I like the way the Inspector can be reconfigured. Some variation on that would be really great on the desktop version.

Agree. Bigger notes field, and while your at it, how about giving us Bold, Italic, and Underline. Bullet Points to use there. Come on…should have to ask for such basic text stuff.

Folks, for feature requests to be considered, you need to send them via email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com.

I have submitted a feature request for resizing columns and the inspector pane before, and I encourage you to do the same.The more “votes” a feature request receives this way, the more likely it is to get implemented.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.