Forecast view on watch?

With the new ability to add an arbitrary tag to the forecast view, I thought I would be able to get rid of my custom Today perspective. However, those tagged items don’t show up in today on the watch. Is there a way to get those to show up?

Yes! You can stipulate a chosen special perspective (including your custom tag perspective) in settings- ‘today & watch’- and choose from the list of perspectives that appear.

Yes, that’s what I have currently. I’d been thinking I could follow the steps at https://inside.omnifocus.com/blog/the-forecast-tag and use that on my watch instead of the custom perspective. However, there’s no option to show “Forecast” in the list of items to show.

In the end, I think this is really just a feature request to expose the Forecast view on the watch app.

Apologies for not getting what you meant! Yes, I think the watch app needs some serious re-thinking. Especially in light of the new complications available. There is a new face available that could allow all sorts of exciting new use cases for OF.