Frequent OF crashes

Scenario: I make a change in a project or tag, I click on the triangle to shrink the project or tag, the application crashes.

This happened all the time in OF 3. Well, not every time, but several times a week, sometimes several times in one day. I upgraded to OF 4, figuring that even if the improvements are few, at least I wouldn’t have this problem. Two weeks passed with no crashes. Yay! But it happened again today.

Am I the only person with this problem? OF is the only application that crashes on my system. I have reported it dozens of times. It is never acknowledged, and it is never fixed. Should I keep reporting this? Does it make a difference?

On the positive side: it seems that the only data I lose is that last change before the crash. So this is frustrating, but not catastrophic.

On which platform(s) do you have crashes?

Only Mac OS. Currently Sonoma 14.2.1, but it’s being on for a very long time, including certainly in previous OS versions.

I‘d reach out to OmniFocus regarding your database, but I don‘t own a Mac. On the other hand, I have not heard about something like what you reported.