We’ve just added OmniPlan 3.9 for iOS to OmniPlan’s TestFlight! If you’re interested in testing this update (and haven’t received an invite already), you can sign up to join the test here.
Thanks for helping us test OmniPlan!
New in this update:
- Recent Documents — View recently edited documents all in one place, regardless of whether they’re saved locally or synced via another service like OmniPresence or iCloud.
- Other Documents — Quickly access OmniPlan projects saved in other file storage locations via the new “Open…” option in the Locations list.
- AppLock — AppLock has been updated to support FaceID.
- Free Viewer Mode — Attempting to create a new project while using OmniPlan in Free Viewer mode now opens the In-App Purchase window.
- Locations — The “Local Documents” location has been renamed “On My iPhone” (or “On My iPad").
- Trial Mode — OmniPlan now presents a confirmation when switching between Standard and Pro trial modes.
- Microsoft Project Import — Microsoft Project files that previously triggered import errors now import successfully.
- Undo - The undo button no longer shifts to the left edge of the toolbar after it’s been used twice.