Hide "No Folder" line when Project is not in a folder? (And in Focus)

I must be missing something; I’ve Googled/Searched, etc. Apologies if I missed a previous post about this, but I couldn’t find one.

I use a MacBook Pro, so vertical screen real estate is valuable. Is there any way to get rid of the “No Folder” line in the Projects view? Even when I focus on a project, there’s a tall “No Folder” line going across the entire window. It’s entirely useless and wastes a lot of space.

Actually, come to think of it, the huge “Projects” with the number of projects below it is a bit redundant when focusing on a project, because the number of projects is always “1” even when there are sub-projects within the focussed project, as those are designated as Actions in that line.

Please could someone tell me how to get rid of either or, preferably, both of these in OF 3.4.4?

PS - Didn’t we have a lot more control over font sizes / colours, etc., in previous versions, or did I dream that? I feel as if I’m tied into someone else’s idea of their way of doing things in OF3, not mine.

Check your view options and see if the “Show folders in outline” is checked.

1 Like

Thank you! I could’ve sworn I tried that; obviously I didn’t. Much appreciate the help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.