How to Guide - Create your own custom [unsupported] Themes for OmniFocus 2 [no longer needed in v2.5]

Is this preference still in the works, there are some big things I enjoy about OmniFocus 2 but the columns (view bar command+shift+v in OF1 not the same function for that command in OF2) and custom colors are the main thing keeping me working in OF1 95% of the time.

1 Like

It would be nice if we could set background color and boldness on actions, not just title color.

We’ll be posting test builds of OmniFocus 2.5 later today, which adds a Style Preference Pane where you can choose between built-in font and color collections or import and export your own. Some of the built-in choices include using the system font (San Francisco looks great on 10.11) and using a dark color palette.

Just wanted to give you all an early heads-up about the change, since the unsupported mechanism documented in this thread will stop working in 2.5 since there’s now a supported way to make these changes instead!

1 Like

Ken, will be the URL the same for test builds as before? https://omnistaging.omnigroup.com/omnifocus/

Yep! And it’s available now. I’ve posted a screenshot (and a link to an unsupported color editing app) over at the announcement thread:

3 Likes

Is there going to be some sort of repository for themes/styles that users create? is there anywhere to download styles now? Thanks! Loving this new dark theme with colors and small font sizes. Looks great!

3 Likes