How to handle agendas for adhoc project meetings?

Hi all, feeling like I am trying to smack a square peg into a round hole with agendas & things to mention in meetings.

For regular calls I have tags and I go to the Tag to see all things I’ve tagged. However, for adhoc and project specific meetings, I’ve been creating a new task, making it parallel and adding all I want to mention as children.

This is backwards to what I need, because this approach means all the child-tasks appear in my Perspectives and lists without the context of main parent task.

What I think I want is just the meeting task visible and when in the call I could expand it to see the things to mention, or to add more to it before the call.

All thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

BIG OF Fan! Longtime user and lurker.

While not a big meeting person, I have a tag for all my clients @agendas > @clients > @client x

So anything I want to discuss with that client is tagged with their name. Then come the call/meeting I can easily see what I needed to be aware of

Not sure if that would work for you, I guess you could also create a temporary tag for each meeting and add tasks to it.

Tags do not have to be long lasting they can can easily be created and then moved to a @archive tag as a child for a while or just deleted.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Tags is the answer/provide what I need. Great idea to have a parent Tag for all temp tags! That’s ace, thank you!

I can put @agenda under my existing @meeting tag and use it for all agendas/temp tags.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.