How to reveal Bézier handles on iOS?

I’ve tried everything, and searched everywhere.

Is there a way to show the bezier handles on iOS?

Is there a way to convert a regular point to Bézier?

Is there a way to separate the two Bézier handles from each other?

Thanks!

Is there a way to show the bezier handles on iOS?
Use the Point Selection Tool (Looks like a diamond within a diamond on the toolbar) to show Bézier handles.

Is there a way to convert a regular point to Bézier?
Make sure your Line type is Bézier. If not, change line type to Bézier, then select points with the point selection tool.

Is there a way to separate the two Bézier handles from each other?
Using the Point Selection tool, tap and hold until the Red square appears, then you should get handles if a conversion is needed.

I hope this helps! I’d also check which version of OmniGraffle you are using (under Settings in the Gear menu, choose About OmniGraffle). If not OmniGraffle 3.8.1, please update. There was a bug in some older versions where you needed to deselect and reselect a line on canvas after changing the line type to Bézier for the handles to show up. That should be fixed in our last 2 releases, so please make sure you do have that free update if needed. Sorry for the trouble!

Thanks,
Lanette

p.s. There may be some feature requests to show handles on long press or with a modifier key when using the regular selection tool. Feel free to email us from Contact Omni or at omnigraffle-ios@omnigroup.com if you have suggestions for how we could make this easier.