How to Tag a Project in Fluid View via Tab/Keyboard?

<Quality of Life Issue here when tagging Projects (not Actions)>

• Column format is great because it tabs through like a keyboard. However, with longer tags or multiple tags, it truncates the view on most screens.
  • Fluid does not seem to allow me to tag projects via tabbing but shows multiple tags more completely and beautifully.

Would love any tricks/tips? I guess opening the info pane is the closest thing to get there/but requires a mouse.

Column View Works

Fluid View I cannot seem to get it going

You can open the Inspector with Opt+Command+I, and if it’s open, tabbing through the Project will jump to the Inspector after the due date.

Or you can hit Opt+Command+3 which will go to the Inspector (opening if necessary), and then you can tab down once to the tag section.

Somewhat less conventional: I have a plugin that generates another plugin that contains Toggle Tag actions for your tags. This allows you to assign keyboard shortcuts to any and all tags you want.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

This is a workable middle-path. Grateful.

I’d still love a fluid tag option inline.

Blockquote You can open the Inspector with Opt+Command+I, and if it’s open, tabbing through the Project will jump to the Inspector after the due date.
Or you can hit Opt+Command+3 which will go to the Inspector (opening if necessary), and then you can tab down once to the tag section.