I hate the omni app

So I’m just minding my own business, building an rcc pallet when some ignorant soul places an omni channel order that comes to my store. I’m in a groove scanning yellow damage tags and boxing product when all of a sudden I don’t hear the confirmation beep. So I scan again. BAM! “NEW OMNI ORDERS” notification pops up. Click okay. “Barcode not supported here.” Weird. Click okay. Scan next dnd tag “Barcode not supported.” App freezes. I have to close it and log back into everything again.

Also if the notification pops up in the middle of a SFS order, it freezes the app.

Hey James,

I’m sorry, but it sounds like you may have ended up on the wrong developer’s forum! The Omni Group develops a variety of productivity applications for Mac, iOS, and Web—apps including OmniFocus, OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle, and OmniPlan. (All the apps are listed here.)

I’m afraid we don’t develop any apps related to barcode scanning, product ordering, or warehouse management. I wanted to at least let you know, so you can make sure your feedback makes its way to the appropriate party!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.