Increase Note Font Size

Is there an easy way to change the default size of the NOTES font? It’s so small as to be useless.

You can use the Format menu and choose Bigger (⌘+), but it only works for one field. I don’t know of a way to set a default text size (though it sounds like a good thing to request by contacting support).

Thanks, @nostodnayr. That’s what I have been doing. I hope that there is a way to change it globally.

"Preferences ▹ Style ▹ Font Size … "?

Unfortunately that setting only applies to the outline; not the Inspector. I’m not sure which OP is wanting to increase the size of.

Affects the Notes field as much as all the other fields on my two computers (iMac & MBA, both 10.14.6). I’d say your experience isn’t right, but all I have to base that on is mine, which seems to be the intended experience.

Ah, I see what you mean – in the outline, yes. I was thinking only of the Inspector.

Perhaps the increased outline text size will solve @iannarino’s problem. Good point.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.