Is there really a Focus option for Reviews?

I found a post in this forum with a claim that on OmniFocus for Mac you can set the Focus in the Review perspective. But that doesn’t seem to be true for me. I’m on a Mac, but I have the subscription plan. Is there a focus option somewhere I just can’t find? I would really like to review my 3 major areas of focus at different times by creating a custom review perspective for each.

1 Like

IIIRC, the trick is to first focus in the Projects perspective, then switch to Review

@teronel When I select the perspective settings for Projects, I don’t have an option to focus. Do you?

Here’s a screen shot of what I see. This is the whole pop-up. It doesn’t scroll.

I think what is meant is focus on an area in the project perspective using the ‘focus’ option in the toolbar

and then switch to review

@Janov Thank you for that. I’m getting closer. That options is grayed out even though “about” says I have pro. No wonder I couldn’t find it. I’ll contact support.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 5.27.22 PM

Do you have something selected in the sidebar?

It does need something to “focus” on.

Oh! That was not how I was expecting it to work. I had “Projects” selected, but I needed to select the actual Folder I want to focus on. I was expecting to click Focus and then tell it what to focus on.

Thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.