Is there really a Focus option for Reviews?

I found a post in this forum with a claim that on OmniFocus for Mac you can set the Focus in the Review perspective. But that doesn’t seem to be true for me. I’m on a Mac, but I have the subscription plan. Is there a focus option somewhere I just can’t find? I would really like to review my 3 major areas of focus at different times by creating a custom review perspective for each.

1 Like

IIIRC, the trick is to first focus in the Projects perspective, then switch to Review

@teronel When I select the perspective settings for Projects, I don’t have an option to focus. Do you?

Here’s a screen shot of what I see. This is the whole pop-up. It doesn’t scroll.

I think what is meant is focus on an area in the project perspective using the ‘focus’ option in the toolbar

and then switch to review

@Janov Thank you for that. I’m getting closer. That options is grayed out even though “about” says I have pro. No wonder I couldn’t find it. I’ll contact support.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 5.27.22 PM

Do you have something selected in the sidebar?

It does need something to “focus” on.

Oh! That was not how I was expecting it to work. I had “Projects” selected, but I needed to select the actual Folder I want to focus on. I was expecting to click Focus and then tell it what to focus on.

Thank you!!!