Light/dark mode

Is light/dark mode only available in PRO

Looking at the product page, it looks like custom styles are in standard and pro versions (there’s a feature table at the bottom of the page).

Cheers,

ScottyJ

Found it. Thank you so much!

Such a big difference.

Also accessible via Applescript:

tell application "OmniFocus"
	set value of preference id "OFIColorPaletteIdentifier" to "builtin:OmniFocus Light"
end tell

tell application "OmniFocus"
	set value of preference id "OFIColorPaletteIdentifier" to "builtin:OmniFocus Dark"
end tell

I’d never have found that, but I emailed OF support and they told me how to do it.

4 Likes

Would be amazing if the theme switched depending on the time of day like the iOS version. I’ve popped open my mbp after waking up to record a thought and was blinded by all the white. I prefer the white theme during the day but nighttime is a different story altogether.

Submitting this as a request.

I am using flux for that. It gradually removes blue during the day and brings it back when I want it to. Benefit is that it affects the entire system and not just one app

1 Like

One approach is to use a script that hits everything at once… Like this Alfred workflow: http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/5451-yosemite-dark-mode-toggle-with-alfred-theme-toggle/?hl=%2Bdark+%2Bmode

This is fantastic :D

Thanks for the Applescript. I was able to create a rule with Hazel where Dark Mode is activated automatically. My insomnia pregnant eyes are grateful :)

Activating OmniFocus Light

Activating OmniFocus Dark

– Grace
:)

2 Likes

Nice. I’ve been using Hazel for ages but I never knew it had time-based triggers…

Hello, an awesome deal, how do I activate your own theme created in OmniFocus color ??? Thank you for types