Looking for omnigraffle 6 stencils

I have omnigraffle 7 running on a machine of mine where I can see the omnigraffle 6 stencils. I just instaleld omnigraffle 7 to a new machine but I am not able to find the omnigraffle 6 stencils. How can I have access to and utilize the omnigraffle 6 stencils on my new machine running omnigraffle 7?

The easiest way to find the older stencils on the old Machine might be to Launch OmniGraffle 6 and go into Stencils in the resource browser. Then you can pick a Stencil and choose Show in Finder from the context menu on your new Machine, to go to that location and put all of those Stencils in the Stencils folder.

If you’d rather use the finder, try /Users/(your user name)/Library/Containers/com.omnigroup.OmniGraffle6/Data/Library/Application Support/The Omni Group/OmniGraffle/Stencils. You will want to grab any stencil you want, then move them to the finder window you get from selecting a stencil in Resource Browser, then choosing “Show in Finder” from your current OmniGraffle on the new machine. Your path might contain com.omnigroup.OmniGraffle6.MacAppStore instead, depending on where your OmniGraffle was purchased.

If we can help further, please choose Contact Omni from your help menu.