Multi-user possibility or password-protected project?

Hi!
I’ve bought a few licenses of OF2 for Mac to run in our company (a couple of Mac licenses and the iPhone version).
I like using OF2, it helps us manage mostly everything (apart from invoicing) and keep everything simple and in sync.
In fact, I like it so much that I have a separate project with (literally) my name on it, and I use it to sort out my personal items (payments, to-do’s and stuff like that).

So my questions are:

1. Is there any possibility of running a different instance of OF2 in the same computer, albeit one as a company user, and another for my personal matters?

2. If 1. is not possible at this time, is there any possibility of password-protecting a specific project, so that my personal stuff keeps on being personal and not available to the other guys that use OF2 in the company?

3. I don’t mind buying an additional license if it solves my problem. Just wanted to know how my Mac (the same I use for work and play) will be able to tell the difference between the OF2 instance used for work and the other used for personal stuff.

Hope I’ve made my point clearly.

Cheers! Keep up the good work.

André

1 Like