OF 4 and Stage Manager bug?

I’ve noticed that OF 4 does not come to the foreground when launched while running Stage Manager on my two Macs running Sonoma. Can someone confirm this on their machines? I’m trying to find out if it’s just an issue with SM and OF or if it’s something else I run on both machines that is part of the issue.

I’m not able to reproduce the issue you describe. OmniFocus and Stage Manager work as expected.

Thanks. Running Sonoma?

Yes, Sonoma

Thank you very much. Now I’ve got to figure out what software I’m running is the culprit. OF is the only app doing this, so it’s probably not gonna be trivial. I appreciate the help.

In my testing I’ve created scenarios where OF launches as expected when running Stage Manager.

Fresh boot, first app launched outside of login/startup stuff and OF comes to the foreground.

If other apps are running, OF launches to the minimizes icon representation SM uses.

I don’t know yet if it’s a specific app combination, but all the other apps I’ve had running when OF doesn’t come to the foreground in SM work without any issue together or individually.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.