OF Colors Theme Style Guide?

Hello all,

I’m trying to create a custom theme using the OF Style add-on (probably not the correct name for it), and I’m wondering if there is some sort of guid to tell you which item is which. I see a term like “Text highlight overdue (pressed)” and I’m not sure what part that is on the UI. Any tips? Thanks.

Erna

Here you go:

1 Like

Dear Omnifocus – Would it be possible to publish a style guide so we know what we are editing in the themes? Literally the only way to accomplish any sort of styling is to change random values and see what changes. There has to be a better way.

Even better, what about a web editor… Load up a mock UI and let the users customize the UI via CSS. Then just convert the css to an OF theme…

2 Likes

Wonderful! Thank you so much!

I posted about this over here: Evernote-inspired Theme
With this theme’s settings the label color in the Quick Entry window is the same or (or very similar to ) the background color, so the labels aren’t visible. But I don’t see any settings for the quick entry window.

1 Like

Hi Ken,
The guide definitely helps but there are somethings that I can seem to find, in particular the annoying light grey area on my all-black template (see picture attached).
Do you know what’s the exact naming of this area in order to modify its style using the Omnicolors app?
Thanks!