OF2 scripts in Fastscripts

I noticed that the location for OF2 scripts has changed.
New location being: ~/Library/Application Scripts

I figured that I can get Fastscripts to get the new location to be scanned using the command
defaults write com.red-sweater.FastScripts ScriptTreePathsKey ‘("~/Library/Scripts", “/Library/Scripts”, “/Path/To/Your/Custom/Folder”)’

However, is there a way to make Fastscripts recognize that OF2 is running and for it to put OF2 scripts in the top level menu as it used to in OF1?
To clarify, in the attached image, the scripts are from the previous location - ~/Library/Scripts and not from the current location that OF2 needs.

I have setup ~/Library/Scripts/Applications/OmniFocus as an alias to the ‘real’ omnifocus folder ~/Library/Application Scripts/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus2

Not sure when I created this setup and what resources I used to come this solution btw…

Edit: Spoke too soon. It did not work…
So I created a symlink (ln -s) to the actual location of scripts, from the earlier ~/Library/Scripts location. I called the symlink OmniFocus and pointed it to /Users/user/Library/Application Scripts/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus2. But FastScripts does not show the Omnifocus scripts at the top level.

Never mind I suppose.

Thank you. I did this and now Fastscripts shows what I would like it to show.