OF4 Mac - Forecast view

Enjoying the new interface. In the forecast view, the calendar and OF items are separated. In OF3, they would be blended to be able to figure out when I could do a task. How can I blend them?

Ideally I’d like OF tasks to show up in my calendar, but that is something that was removed quite a few years ago :(

There’s now an “Organize into Groups” option. This is one of the topics I covered in the First Look: OmniFocus 4 for Mac post that I shared on the Learn OmniFocus blog last week. The Forecast section of this article includes a short video to see it in action.

1 Like

Thank you, Tim. This worked perfectly.

OF Team - I know you want us to live in OF and be strict GTD-ers, but there is something to be said for allowing us to adapt OF to how we actually work. The ability to use calendars (the way I live most of my work day) keeps reducing.

I’m actually enjoying the separation of the calendar from my actions. When I need it, it’s available. But when I don’t, it’s nicely tucked out of the way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.