OmniFocus 2.1 for Mac is now available!

We released our first (free!) major update to OmniFocus 2 today. Version 2.1 brings the interface into alignment with OS X Yosemite and takes advantage of the Today and Sharing extensions added in that OS as well. The controls in the View Options popover can now be torn off into a separate window if you prefer to always have them visible. Support for Find and Replace has been improved, as has the handling of localized date/time text that’s entered into the app.

In addition to adding info on these and the other new features in this release, the Help menu content has been completely reformatted to be easier to use and should also look better on Retina screens. For the full details on this and the other features, changes, and fixes, check out the Release Notes. As always, the download is available from us and from the Mac App Store.

1 Like

It’s a really nice update! I know that some are not happy with the new perspective background colours. I must admit that I really like them and find them helpful.
I don’t know if it’s my imagination or a real change, but I find it to be more responsive now and quicker to fire up.
Thanks!

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: Why can’t I use OmniFocus 2.1 on my Mac running OS X 10.9?

I moved a post to an existing topic: Why can’t I use OmniFocus 2.1 on my Mac running OS X 10.9?

I moved a post to a new topic: Sharing to OmniFocus button says “Post”?

I moved a post to an existing topic: Why can’t I use OmniFocus 2.1 on my Mac running OS X 10.9?

I moved a post to a new topic: Sharing actions by email without notes?

This new update is really awesome,Thanks for providing information.

I’m just here to say that I really look forward to using the software. The level of depth within Omnifocus is just unparalleled.