Omnifocus 2 for iOS, now?

Hello, is there any possible way to get the Omnifocus 2 version for iOS, now? I am asking since I have an ipad with iOS 9 wich cannot run version 3.
Thanks!

If you bought it previously, you might be able to download a previous version which is compatible. Looking at the iOS 9 compatibility page, it seems the last version supported was OmniFocus for iOS 2.7. That support page has links to an Apple support page with instructions for downloading earlier versions of software which may help.

A lot changed between OmniFocus 2.7 and the last release of OmniFocus 2 for iOS. You’ll need to be using an older database format which may not be supported by OmniFocus 3.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but the iTunes App Store doesn’t have a way to sell older copies of an app to just the people who need it; if an app is for sale to anyone, it’s visible to everyone. To avoid confusing the folks who need OmniFocus 3, we pulled the older app from sale when the newer one launched.

(The only way to distribute an iOS app to a customer is through Apple’s store; there isn’t a way to sell it to someone except through them.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.