OmniFocus 3.10 for iOS TestFlight, with new iOS 14 date picker, now available!

Sign ups are now available to join our OmniFocus 3.10 for iOS TestFlight, which introduces support for a new date picker interface on iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 devices! https://testflight.apple.com/join/kCQcVTpf

More information about iOS & iPadOS 14 releases is available on our blog.

3 Likes

Are there any plans to adapt the Notification Center widget into a full-fledged iOS 14 style widget? I was surprised this wasn’t mentioned in the blog post. I would love to have OF on my primary (and now only) Home Screen page.

2 Likes

I like the new date picker.

First impression on original iPad Pro 12.9” is that this runs a little slow. Can I assume it will run faster at release? (It might just be some startup cost the first day on iOS 14, of course.)

Also, will Scribble support appear soon?

New widgets get a mention down at the end - we’re still working on them!

1 Like

@MartinPacker If you’re continuing to experience performance issues, could you email our Support team? We’re not aware of any changes in the TestFlight builds that should cause this.

1 Like

Clearly, I didn’t read carefully enough! Very excited to see what you have in store for widgets.

Ok. Will keep an eye on how my devices settle down.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.