Omnifocus Daily HTML Email Script - due, inbox, flagged and context options

Hello,

This is the first applescript that I’ve written. I’m much more at home in PHP so I can’t make any promises that it will work for everyone, or that it is the best way to achieve the above. But it works. I have uploaded the script to github where anyone can download it, improve on it, or just use it to get the daily email.

The main features of the script are:

1. List of all flagged messages with due date
  2. List of all inbox tasks with due date
  3. List of all outstanding and due today tasks by project with notes if there (length of note can be limited)
  4. List of all tasks in any named context (context can be named)

There are a few options on the script so that you can choose what you want to be sent out in the daily email. Hopefully, this will save a few others some time. All you need to do is set up your mac to trigger the script daily. There are a few options for this, from using iCal to trigger the script, to third party software. I’ll let you decide which way is best for you.

You can download it here: http://jamiedavies.co/omnifocus-daily-email-flagged-inbox-context-options-1400.php

If you use it, let me know how it works. If you find any bugs, let me know and I’ll fix them. If you improve it, share it.

1 Like