OmniOutliner 2.2.2 for iPad now available!

OmniOutliner 2.2.2 for iPad has been released to address an issue with users encountering a network connection error when trying to add an OmniPresence account.

OmniOutliner 2.2.1 for iPad has been released! It improves compatibility with iOS 8 and fixes a number of other bugs.

Please note, for those syncing with OmniPresence, you will need to re-enter your login credentials in Cloud Setup after updating to 2.2.1.

FIXED:

• Compatibility - Fixed a handful of bugs when running on iOS 8.
  • Fonts - Files using certain fonts that are not available on the iPad should now open.
  • Stability - Undoing the deletion of a column should no longer crash.
  • Text - Using “Paste Plain” or a line break in a row should no longer cause the next line of text to be a larger font size.
  • Dark mode - Dark mode UI has been restored.
  • Toolbar - After applying a theme, the bottom toolbar should now continue to stay above the keyboard.

We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Contact Omni in the gear menu (found in the document browser), sending email to omnioutliner-ipad@omnigroup.com, tweeting to @OmniOutliner, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.

1 Like

OmniOutliner 2.2.2 for iPad has been released to address an issue with users encountering a network connection error when trying to add an OmniPresence account.

My iPad is still running iOS7, so even though my version of OmniOutliner is 2.2.2 I still get an Error Connecting! message when I try to set up OmniPresence. Not sure if anyone else is running into this problem, but I thought I’d share my experience.

Have you been able to use OmniPresence before? I don’t believe we’ve heard any reports of there still being an issue and we were only seeing reports of this problem on iOS 8. If you contact support we might be able to figure out what’s going on.