OmniOutliner 2.2.2 for iPad has been released to address an issue with users encountering a network connection error when trying to add an OmniPresence account.
OmniOutliner 2.2.1 for iPad has been released! It improves compatibility with iOS 8 and fixes a number of other bugs.
Please note, for those syncing with OmniPresence, you will need to re-enter your login credentials in Cloud Setup after updating to 2.2.1.
- Compatibility - Fixed a handful of bugs when running on iOS 8.
- Fonts - Files using certain fonts that are not available on the iPad should now open.
- Stability - Undoing the deletion of a column should no longer crash.
- Text - Using “Paste Plain” or a line break in a row should no longer cause the next line of text to be a larger font size.
- Dark mode - Dark mode UI has been restored.
- Toolbar - After applying a theme, the bottom toolbar should now continue to stay above the keyboard.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Contact Omni in the gear menu (found in the document browser), sending email to email@example.com, tweeting to @OmniOutliner, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.