OmniOutliner 2.6.1 for iOS is a minor update focused on bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Stability - Fixed a crash using 3D Touch to create a new document when running under a language other than English.
- Stability - Fixed a crash using 3D Touch or Spotlight to open a file that was located in a folder.
- Stability - Fixed a crash emptying the trash with a folder in it.
- Stability - Fixed a crash opening a file from Spotlight when the OmniPresence account setup was open.
- Exports - HTML exports will now scale down images to fit the column width when necessary.
- Exports - Fixed an issue with converting colors saved in the HSV color space for docx.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Contact Omni in the gear menu (found in the document browser), sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweeting to @OmniOutliner, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.