OmniOutliner 2.8 for iOS is a major update that adds PowerPoint export, taller popovers on the iPad Pro, and fixes a number of bugs. This release requires iOS 9.
- Exports - PowerPoint (pptx) format is now available as an export format.
- Interface - Popover inspectors are allowed to be taller to make better use of screen space on the iPad Pro.
- Document Picker - The file renaming experience in the document picker has changed to better accommodate all devices.
- URLs - Automatic detection of URLs now relies on the OS.
- Outline view — The outline column should no longer get out of alignment with additional columns when it is forced to scroll.
- Toolbars — The bottom toolbar will now be visible above the iOS keyboard shortcut bar when using an external keyboard.
- Toolbars — When using an external keyboard and editing text at the bottom of the screen, the last line of text should no longer be partially covered.
- Inspectors — The Numbering format inspector will now correctly fill the width of the popover. Exports — The Simple HTML export format will now reflect the visibility state of notes.
- Exports — Should text end up with a line height multiple of 0, it will be set to a reasonable value when exported to docx.
- Exports — Re-adjusted how font weights are mapped to CSS values for HTML exports.
- Exports — Fixed an issue with quotation marks in row text causing incorrect output under certain circumstances for CSV export.
- Exports — URL data will now appear in CSV exports.
- Exports — The Dynamic HTML export format should now always correctly show sections in the correct location when revealing them.
- Exports — Fixed an issue with HTML exports sometimes showing incorrect font sizes when viewed on an iPhone.
- Stability — Made a change to work around a rare issue that would result in an infinite loop at launch or when moving a lot of files at the same time.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Contact Omni in the gear menu (found in the document browser), sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweeting to @OmniOutliner, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.