OmniOutliner and Family Sharing - Will my daughter be able to use this

Can anybody sort this out for me. Since OmniOutliner is free to try with possible in-app buy will my daughter be able to use this if I upgrade to Pro or Essential? We have Family Sharing set up. And this is a great excuse to buy more expensive apps and to form her into using quality products.

Thanks in advance

I would recommend purchasing directly from Omni instead, but you could contact the sales team to double check!

Thank you, Rosemary, but I don’t think it is possible to buy for iOS outside of App Store.

If I don’t get any answers I will definitely ask the sales team.

I still have the old version, so I can always hang on to that for now. But if Family Sharing is on I will just buy.

Whoops, I missed the iOS classification!

Unfortunately, In-App Purchases can’t be shared with other family members. Hopefully Apple will revisit this policy in the future.

Thank you for your reply, Tim. That’s pretty bad news since it is quite a lot money to spend on an app. But it is something I want to do since it’s such a great app, but I don’t think can afford paying for my daughter also (maybe she won’t even use it as much).

I think it is something that is not considered when comparing prices among apps. This is actually quite a lot more expensive then.

Similar question: If I buy OO for my iPad will I have to buy another version for my iPhone or would they work since they’re the same appleID?