Recent changes in OmniPlan 3.1 (and 3.0.1!):
Version 3.1 - Wednesday, March 2, 2016
OmniPlan 3.1 for iOS addresses a few bugs and introduces a new Share button in the document toolbar for quickly sharing OmniPlan projects.
- Sharing — New always-available Share button in the document toolbar.
- Document Picker — Document previews now zoom to correct location in the Document Picker on close.
- Keyboard Shortcuts — Up/Down/Left/Right key commands now function in Network view.
- Gestures — Two-finger gesture for scale to fit project now works in Network View.
- Toolbar — Projects back button now minimizes to chevron in document toolbar on smaller devices.
- Exceptions Calendar — Fixed a bug that could cause date headers to overlap when quickly swiping between weeks.
Version 3.0.1 - Friday, February 5, 2016
OmniPlan for iOS 3.0.1 is a minor update that addresses several bugs present in OmniPlan 3.0.
- In-App Purchase — The Pro in-app purchase now recognizes versions of OmniPlan 2 for iOS newer than 2.5 as eligible for free upgrade.
- Publishing & Subscriptions — Projects synced with OmniPlan for Mac via OmniPresence now retain all calendar publishing & subscription actions.
- Effort — Addressed an issue that could cause the assigned effort to drop to zero when decreasing assigned resource units.
- Resource Load Sharing — Addressed an issue that could add 1-day scheduling gaps when syncing resources between projects.