OmniPlan 3.3 for iOS introduces paste support in the Network View, fixes numerous Microsoft Project import/export issues, and addresses other bugs.
- Network View — Paste is now supported in the Network View. If a task is selected in the Network View, the start of the pasted tasks will depend on the finish of the selected task. If a group is selected in the Network View, tasks pasted will become children of the selected group. If there is no selection in the Network diagram, the new tasks will be independent of the existing tasks.
- Network View — A long-press while in Edit mode in the Network View now opens the contextual menu.
- Network View — Adding a new task with a group selected in Network view now adds the task as a child of the group instead of creating a task dependent on the group.
- Copy/Paste — The Gantt and Network views now scroll to reveal pasted tasks.
- Task Inspector — Addressed a bug that could cause changing the color of a Gantt bar in the Task Inspector to modify the previously selected task instead of the currently selected task.
- Sync — OmniPresence sync now remembers when you’ve chosen to trust an invalid SSL certificate.
- Microsoft Project — Values are now provided for the “% Complete” column when exporting to Microsoft Project.
- Microsoft Project — Addressed miscellaneous bugs that could cause Microsoft Project import or export to fail.