Version 3.2 - Tuesday, April 19, 2016
OmniPlan 3.2 for iOS adds support for Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish. It also fixes some stability issues and other bugs.
- Localizations — We’ve added support for Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish. If you notice issues in any of these newly supported languages, please let us know!
- Change Tracking — Change Tracking delta icon now disappears right away when Change Tracking is disabled.
- Resource Load — Addressed an issue that could cause a gap in the Resource Load Graph to appear when a resource is hidden.
- Printing — Recent changes are now included when printing.
- Network View — Selection is now cleared after connecting task in Network View.
- Network View — Rapidly adding new tasks in the Network diagram no longer creates tasks at different dependency levels.
- Filtering — Filtering now displays tasks inside collapsed groups.
- Violations — Splitting a task no longer results in -2 violations.
- Stability — Addressed an issue that could cause a crash when all work hours were removed from a resource.